Orange County Mold Inspection
Toxic Mold Inspection, Testing, Removal, Remediation, & Prevention in Orange County, California by Environmental Hygienists, Industrial Hygienists, & Certified Mold Inspectors
To reach an on-call technician.
Get Rid of Mold On and Behind Drywall
Without Removal and Replacement
Mold Inspection and Testing Triple Guarantee for single family houses or condominiums in California
1. EnviroFry Upkeep Masters, LLC, first guarantees that the company’s in depth physical mold inspection and testing will do its best to find and document visible mold growth inside the client’s inspected house or condominium, plus any elevated levels of airborne mold spores (in comparison to the outdoor control air test).
2. If the physical inspection, surface mold sampling, and/or air mold testing find visible mold, or elevated levels of airborne mold spores, in the house or condo, the company provides this second guarantee: that the company will provide a free, custom-written, step-by-step Mold Remediation Protocol Plan to remove the mold growth safely and effectively. The client can use the protocol plan to do to get rid of the mold on a do-it-yourself basis, or to get competitive bids by qualified and experienced mold remediation companies to carry out the protocol plan. We will also provide our own company’s bid to carry out the Protocol Plan.
3. Our third guarantee is that if we find NO visible mold during our careful mold inspection of the client’s home or condo, and our client later sees and reports in writing to us indoor house mold growth within ninety (90) days after the date of our formal mold inspection report, we will remove all such visible mold at our expense, up to three thousand dollars ($3,000.00) in our mold remediation services.
This Triple Guarantee, in depth mold inspection and testing of the client’s house or condo will take our two environmental hygienists team at least two to four hours or more to do because of the thoroughness of our inspection and testing efforts. The fee is One Thousand Dollars ($1,000) for single family houses or condominiums with less than 2,500 square feet in livable, finished area or One Thousand Five Hundred Dollars ($1,500) for larger single family houses or condominiums.
Learn How Old Mold Growth Is and Its Predominate Cause
“How old is mold growth and what is the effective, predominate cause of mold growth in homes and commercial buildings are key problems in making and defending water damage insurance and legal claims,” advises Phillip Fry, Certified Environmental Hygienist and author of the new 2016 book How To Win an Insurance Claim for Water and Mold Damage, which will be published on Oct. 1, 2016.
EnviroFry CSI Investigates Extent of, and Responsibility for, Water Damage and Mold Remediation and Compensation
EnviroFry CSI introduces Culpability Site Investigation (CSI) worldwide to determine water damage and toxic mold causes; location, extent, magnitude, and mold species type for both visible mold and mold growth hidden inside walls, ceilings, floors, attics, crawl spaces, basements, and HVAC air ducts; and responsibility for remediation and compensation to help property owners, tenants, managers, and their attorneys collect from insurance companies, negligent contractors, employers, plus real estate sellers and landlords who failed to disclose known water and mold problems to the buyer or tenant.
For CSI information, please email Phillip Fry firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone toll-free 866-300-1616 or cell 1-480-310-7970, or visit www.moldexpertconsultants.com.
EnviroFry can sell you the do it yourself products and services you need to do your own mold inspection, mold testing, mold removal, mold remediation, and mold prevention for your Orange County, California real estate property.
Phil and Divine Fry, Certified Environmental Hygienists and Professional Industrial Hygienists, can help you fix your own Orange County property’s mold problems at low-cost, more safely, and better-in- results than what is done by many mold inspectors and mold contractors. How can Phil help you?
1. Read Phil’s five plain-English, mold advice books to master mold inspection, testing, removal, remediation, and prevention for your Orange County house, condo, apartment, office, or workplace.
2. Buy do-it-yourself, affordable mold test kits, mold lab analysis, video inspection scope, mold cleaner, mold killer, and ozone blaster for the successful toxic and household mold inspection, mold testing, mold species identification and quantification, mold cleaning, mold removal, and mold remediation to find mold, kill mold, clean mold, and remove mold from your Orange County residence or commercial building.
3. Get FREE mold advice, mold help, and/or answers to your mold questions, by emailing mold expert Phillip Fry at email@example.com. You can also email pictures of your mold problems in jpeg file format as email attachments.
Phone Phillip Fry Toll-Free 1-866-300-1616 or cell 1-480-310-7970
4. Hire mold experts and Certified Mold Inspectors Phillip and Divine Fry to do in depth mold inspection and testing of your Orange County real estate property. Phil’s specialty is finding mold infestation hidden inside walls, ceilings, floors, heating/cooling equipment and ducts, crawl spaces, and attics.